Hello. My name is Shane,and whatever yours it I wish to befriend you. I enjoy Puns, jokes, reading, adventure, general tomfoolery, companionship, long with discussion of International Relations and other news.
For TV I enjoy Firefly, Sherlock, Dr. Who, HIMYM, The West Wing, TopGear (U.K), Scrubs & Psych .
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.
- Then write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people.
1. Favorite band?
Noah and the Whale
2. Go to comfort food and why?
Peanut Butter spread on Bread
3. Are you fucking excited for Christmas?!
4. Favorite Disney movie and why?
Toy Story 3. It was the first one I can remember that was above and beyond in greatness.
5. Character trait that you like the most about yourself?
6. Character trait that you like the most in other people?
Humor, Wit, and being able to tolerate my humor.
7. On a scale from 1 to dklfnmsfjherjwaeehjsdg, how excited are you for Sherlock and Doctor Who????????
8. Favorite book?
The Street Lawyer by John Grisham.
9. If you could be one fictional character for a month who would it be and why?
God. What could go wrong?
10. Best moment of your life so far?
No moment has particularly stood out above the rest of the great moments.
11. How’s your day going?
1. What’s your favorite song as of now?
Tennis Court by Lorde
2. What’s the story of your first kiss?
3. How many pillows do you sleep with?
4. Favorite ice cream flavor?
If Serbert is out of the question than Vanilla
5. Do you cry easily?
6. Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or 10 duck sized horses?
10 Duck Sized Horses of course,easier to crush under the shoe.
7. Do you like you name? Why or why not?
I used to not like it. Now, I frankly don’t care.
8. What do you look for most in a potential suitor?
Amazing Wit and Humor. Along with eyes I can get lost in. An amazing face. A fantastic body is always a plus.
9. How many concerts have you been to?
I think Four.
10. What’s your favorite animal?
I suppose it’d be a dog.
11. What superpower do you want most?
Have the power to have Powers.